Monday, March 25, 2019

Signals from the universe


  

   Pardon me for such a cliche title with a cliche topic, but I did receive a signal from the universe to pick this one and ponder to my heart’s content! Before you abandon my post for another eye-catching title followed by an equally sensational content, let me get back on track. I believe I can divide the readers of this blog into two categories- one who believe in the existence and influence of signals, messages, intuitions, dreams, beliefs, and direct connection with the world around, and the others who dismiss the idea as totally fictional, only created by movie makers and authors to create unwanted sensation. The point is not to identify your group and read the post with a prejudice. 

Neither do I intend to evaluate the right from the wrong or analyze the usefulness or uselessness of talking to the universe. You may or may not do the above said activity as per your stem of faith. I will not touch that sensitive domain of personal beliefs, but I am tempted to share what, why and how I feel about this interesting concept. Kindly read it with a pinch of salt. And again, as I always say (more like a universal mantra of all my posts), you are absolutely encouraged to disagree, agree, reject, ignore or applaud. After all, as long as you are not within my arm’s reach, what is the harm in disagreeing?

  Coming to the title in question, do you believe in signals from the universe

Is there something that connects us to the universe as a whole? 

Should we or should we not pay attention to these links of communication or are they just tricks to convince our mind into doing something?

 While you think about it, let me start with a disclaimer. Do not overthink and find yourself lost in a dense forest of nothingness. There are no right or wrong answers to it, so kindly activate your sense of humor, before we step forward.

 If you ask me (or even if you don’t, I will take the liberty of answering ;)) I do understand the occurrence of these signals, only and only when my mind must be tricked into believing something. If there are conflicting interests that don’t seem to erase the confusion come-what-may, I hunt around for such signals and convince myself about the perfectness of those decisions. In simpler words, if I am having a tough time to get my mind on board, I use the tactics of these universe signals. I am not sure if they do the actual work, but they seem to do their part in supporting my mind morally. Signals from universe are designed to remind us about the perfectness of our decisions. While we are engrossed in finding out whether we are heading towards the right direction, anything that reminds us even in the slightest way seems to work wonders. Suddenly, I find myself delighted and excited as though the universe has approved. I agree these beliefs are hinting towards mind-games, but as long as it does not harm and helps one achieve their ideas, there is nothing wrong to say the least.

 We cannot consider these signals as confirmations sent out from the universe because after all they are created by us, believed by us and implemented as per our desire. We can only use them as rightful pieces of moral support.

But what constitutes these signals, you ask? There is no clear or direct signal that qualifies to be titled as the perfect wireless communication from up above, but it is more or less centered on my thoughts, intuition, and perfectly timed occurrences. If all of this sounds too imaginary, let me elaborate through certain real-life situations to help relate better.

1.       You think about something and sincerely hope/wish/pray/beg/or do whatever form of wishing you do to get it. Suddenly, while you are at it, you hear a song with that reference or look at an image which points towards it in a larger frame of context.

2.       You are walking on the road thinking about your next big plan/project/ desire/ assignment/duty/responsibility and you observe random words on billboards or shops that hint towards the same in some form.

3.       You end up having conversations with numerous people who elaborate some form of the same situation you are looking at.

4.       You hear or read about aspects that relate to your central dominating thought in different ways, for example- same location, story, movie, person, relationship etc.

    Though I believe more in actions and less in thoughts, I do enjoy the occasional play with signals from the universe. Look around for signals, interpret them my way and enjoy a good laugh. I find happiness in this one-way signaling where my antenna seems to trap messages, though they are not really sent from top above, but crafted from deep within. They serve no good purpose except entertaining my mind because at the end, these are nothing but figments of my imagination. Stressing it over and over again to make sure the humor is delivered well- these signals are purely fun-filled pieces of belief. Nothing can validate, warn or authenticate if we are incorrect or correct except the strong belief in ourselves. So, in case you plan to head out hunting for these signals outside, remember to first seek them somewhere on the inside.

How good are you with these signals? Are you able to interpret them or you don’t seem to bother?



2 comments: