From movie reviews
to articles on motivation, from entertainment articles about television series
to informative ones about environment, as I marched ahead along the route, the
experience has been truly interesting in every way. As my readers and critics
play an important role in the process, this 100th post deserves
their special mention. Be it grandparents, parents, sister and relatives with
their quick reviews or friends with their honest opinions, be it publishers and
editors with their encouraging observations or poor husband with his forced
praises, every single member has made a significant contribution in this journey.
While learning the tricks of the trade, as I toiled to improvise along the way,
there were many interesting facets to learn about.
Though the blog
has reached its 100th number, it still has a long way to go. With your
feedback and encouragement, as I hope to look forward to the journey ahead, I
am excited for new adventures and newer experiences. Though expression of gratitude
and satisfaction are the two most important goals of this blog, there is something
more to it. The words ‘literary surprise’ in the title are not meant for adding
glitter alone, they are sitting there with a purpose.
After working on a
secret project for almost a year now, my little baby is all ready for its first
step. Though this baby does not mean a real one with cute looks and sweet
smile, if refers to my eBook on fiction.As I waited for a perfect moment to release it, I realized what occasion could be better than this exciting celebration of a century. While working on it with all my
dedication and devotion, I hoped to create something good in the process. As my
first ever attempt of framing a story, this novella or short version of novel
has total 11 chapters including the prologue and epilogue.
A fiction story
with simple elements of friendship, love, family and life, this novella titled ‘…and
they kept her word’ can be read free of cost over the internet.
Published as a ‘self-published’ piece of work, this online version of the book is
a new experience over the traditional way of turning pages. Though we all enjoy
hard copy of books with smell of fresh pages and feel of a book cover, I hope
to materialize this dream sometime in the future. As my first experiment, while
this free version of eBook will do the job of reaching out to readers, I am
equally excited to sell my next creation to you all!
Written under my pen
name ‘Lavanya’, you can access the entire book on your laptop, computer, tablet
or smart phone. Click on the link https://www.booksie.com/471240-....and-they-kept-her-word
and start reading the book (You do not need any login details or registration to
read the book). Select the option of chapter from the drop-box and you can read
all the chapters one by one.
If in case of any troubles with the link, follow these steps:
2.
Type ‘Lavanya’ in the search icon on top of the
page.
3.
Select the book that appears.
Hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I
did, while framing every single word of it. Send me your honest opinions, shower
me with your truthful comments and be my strict critics. After all, no piece of
art can be brought to life unless read, observed, touched or experienced by the
audience. As this literary surprise shall add glitter to my blog, I look
forward to the next course of posts. Stay tuned for more gift of words as life
is all about giving and some more giving :)


No comments:
Post a Comment